Create and Submit a robots.txt File | Google Search Central

A robots.txt file consists of one or more rules. Each rule blocks or allows access for all or a specific crawler to a specified file path on the domain or ...

Missing robot.txt in my google site

Hi, The lack of a robots. txt file is not an issue as that type of file is not provided with the custom domain. Google can crawl your website ...

Custom Result

This is a custom result inserted after the second result.

How do I edit robots.txt on a site hosted with Google Sites?

The robots.txt file is located at https://sites.google.com/robots.txt. You don't have access to edit that file, it is automatically ...

How to add a robots.txt file to my Google sites website - Quora

Head over to settings in your blogger · Click on search preference · Scroll down and you will see an option 'Custom robots.txt' · Click on Edit ...

​robots.txt report - Search Console Help

txt report shows which robots.txt files Google found for the top 20 hosts on your site, the last time they were crawled, and any warnings or errors encountered.

Google sites robots.txt unreachable : r/GoogleSites - Reddit

Hi. When attempting to index my site I am getting a robots.txt error. The page fetch failed and said the .txt file is unreachable.

Robots.Txt: What Is Robots.Txt & Why It Matters for SEO - Semrush

A robots.txt file is a set of instructions used by websites to tell search engines which pages should and should not be crawled.

How to Index Pages on Google with a robots.txt File - YouTube

If you're wondering how to index pages on Google, you can actually do so with the robots ...

How to Fix 'Blocked by robots.txt' Error in Google Search Console

At first, head over to the robots.txt Tester. If your Google Search Console account is linked with more than one website, then select your website from the list ...